2. track 1 new album
3. Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust.
4. track 3
5. track 4
6. track 7
7. Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was transformed in Front of Our Eyes.
8. track 8
This Charming Man
October 14, 2006
A good opportunity to hear most of the new album live.
2) The great leap forward poured down upon us one day like a mighty storm, suddenly and furiously blinding our senses.
3) Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust
4) Like the howling glory of the darkest winds, this voice was thunderous and the words holy, tangling their way around our hearts and clutching our innocent awe.
5) A message of avarice rained down and carried us away into false dreams of endless riches.
6) Millions starved and we became skinnier and skinnier, while our leaders became fatter and fatter.
7) Alone and Unaware, The Landscape Was Transformed in Front of Our Eyes
8) Finally, as that blazing sun shone down upon us, did we know that true enemy was the voice of blind idolatry; and only then did we begin to think for ourselves.
Quality. The music produced by this band is always excellent, beautifully played, powerful and subtle at the same time, so for this I would give 5 stars. I would class the sound quality as a good audience recording; there's some hiss from the hi-hat and some rumble from the bass but it doesn't detract from the listening pleasure in my opinion. Many thanks to the recorder for capturing this.